I am a big believer in making a list of yearly goals for the new year. Resolutions, I guess you could say. “Resolutions” just sound so lofty and out of reach for things I know I will accomplish, but whatever you want to call it, I got plans for 2019 y’all!
• Read 13 books. Average one per month with a bonus book.
• Try (at least) two new recipes a month. With so many great cookbooks on my shelf, I have no excuse to eat the same ‘ol thing week after week!
• Minimize waste. I want to take steps towards minimizing my carbon footprint in any way I can. Less one time use products and incorporating more reusable eco-friendly habits.
• Print my photos. I refuse to let my favorite memories live only on my phone and camera.
• Use my planner to stay focused. I am trying a new planner format this year and I think it will really help motivate me and keep me focused on accomplishing my goals.
• Post regularly. 2018 was a lot of things I wasn’t prepared for, which made posting to the blog on a schedule (or at all) not a priority but I am excited to make regular posts a top priority for 2019!
I like to keep my goals fun and things that I know I will enjoy working toward that will enrich my life and add value to my everyday.
What goals/ resolutions/ plans do you have for 2019? I want to know! Leave your list in the comments!